£24.95 – £45.95 excl VAT
Clairol BW2 Lightener is an extra-strength dedusted lightener that provides colourists the ultimate creative control over the lightening process. It forms a rich, creamy consistency that is easy to handle and is de-dusted to minimise powder fly away.
- Creates lustrous highlights and special effects in no time
- Forms a rich, creamy consistency that is easy to handle
- Dedusted to minimize powder fly-away
- Extra-fast lightening formula
Clairol BW2 Dedusted Extra Strength Powder Lightener
Direction of use: Mix BW2 with 10 or 20-volume developer in a plastic bowl to a creamy consistency. Apply where highlights are wanted. Process up to 30 minutes, or until desired lightness is achieved.
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Brassy Hair !
- Reviewing Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo
- Introducing Redken Colour Extend Magnetic Shampoo
- Review On Olaplex Shampoo No.4 And Conditioner No.5 !
- How To Get Soft Wavy Hair Using Redken Curvaceous Conditioner
- Review On Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother
- Dull To Bold Using Wella 3N Dark Natural Brown Demi-Permanent Colour
- How To Use Wella Demi-Permanent 3N & 4N At Home !!
- How To Professionally Tone Hair Using Wella Demi 7A Medium Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Natural Hair Black Usin Wella 1N Demi-Permanent Color
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.