£199.99 excl VAT
No.1 Bond Multiplier is the concentrated first salon step that rebuilds broken disulphide bonds and begins the process of preventing damage and repairing hair.. Multiplies and rebuilds bonds to eliminate breakage from chemical services. Olaplex lets you lighten your clients hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair. Works with all manufacturers formulas, from lightener to colour. So simple to use, the professional Olaplex service consists of just 3 easy steps. Good for a minimum of 70 applications.
- The original bond multiplier, insurance for hair
- New and revolutionary hair colouring upgrade service
- Simple three-step process
- Olaplex works on all hair types
- Free of silicone, sulphates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes
17 in stock
About Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier
OLAPLEX works on a molecular level to seek out and repair broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. OLAPLEX can be used to restore compromised hair, or it can be added to any service to protect and strengthen the hair. The world’s premier salons and artist use OLAPLEX to maintain health, vibrant, and more resilient hair. Talk to your local professional today to learn more about the benefits of OLAPLEX.
Direction of use:
To use Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml, mix 1/2oz (15ml) Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier with 3oz (90ml) of water in a non-spraying applicator bottle. Take client to shampoo bowl and saturate thoroughly. Process for 5 minutes.
Without rinsing, apply a generous amount of No.2 from roots to ends and comb through thoroughly. Process for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition. Follow with moisture and protein where applicable. Olaplex is compatible with all colour lines including semi, demi, permanent, direct, high lift, glosses, toners and oil delivery systems.
How to use Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier in your colour:
- Mix colour and developer together. For 2oz (60ml) or more of colour (not including developer), add 1/16oz (1.875ml) Olaplex No.1.
- For less than 2oz (60ml) of colour (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) Olaplex No.1.
- Use the attached dosing dispenser to measure the correct amount of Olaplex needed.
- Add Olaplex to your pre-mixed colour and mix thoroughly.
- Apply and process as normal. Rinse or shampoo and apply a generous amount of Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector. Comb through and leave on for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition.
1 pack, 2 packs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.