How To Professionally Tone Hair Using Wella Demi 7A Medium Ash Blonde. In this video I want to show you how to professionally tone your blonde or brunette hair at home using products available at Sallys or other places to people without a cosmetology license but still achieve salon quality results. Heres a run down of the formulas I talk about in the video: For levels 8 and lower use the 7A wella color charm Demi-perm to tone out orange tones For bright blonde hair with yellow tones tone with 10NA wella color charm demi-perm to bash any brass. Always mix with activating lotion in the right ration, 1 part color cream and 2 parts activating lotion.
About Wella Color Charm Dem-Permanent Hair Colour
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Hair Color helps to refresh faded color and adds new richness or fashion tones to existing haircolor. This long-lasting color is vibrant and ammonia-free and will leave hair silky soft and brilliantly bright. Ideal for covering first grays, toning highlights, creating lowlights, or glazing to add color shine. Excellent gray coverage that covers the most resistant grays. Gray blending on hair that is up to 50% gray. Gentle floral fragrance for a pleasurable coloring experience.
What makes it special?
- Helps to refresh faded color and adds new richness or fashion tones to existing haircolor.
- Leave hair silky soft and brilliantly bright.
- Gray blending on hair that is up to 50% gray.
Other Wella Color Charm Dem-Permanent Hair Colour
- 1N – 2/0 Black
- 3N – 3/0 Dark Natural Brown
- 4N –4/0 Medium Natural brown
- 5G – 5/3 Light Golden Brown
- 5N – 5/0 Light Natural Brown
- 5R – 5/4 Chestnut
- 6G – 6/35 Dark Golden Blonde
- 6N – 6/0 Dark Natural Blonde
- 6RV – 6/45 Fiery Red
- 6W – 6/7 Dark Sand
- 7A – 7/1 Medium Ash Blonde
- 7G – 7/3 Medium Golden Brown
- 7N –7/0 Medium Natural Blonde
- 7WG 7/73 Medium Sandy Gold
- 8A – 8/1 Light Ash Blonde
- 8N – 8/0 Light Natural Blonde
- 10NA – 10/01 Lightest Ash Blonde
Other Related Articles
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Brassy Hair !
- Reviewing Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo
- Introducing Redken Colour Extend Magnetic Shampoo
- Review On Olaplex Shampoo No.4 And Conditioner No.5 !
- How To Get Soft Wavy Hair Using Redken Curvaceous Conditioner
- Review On Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother
- Dull To Bold Using Wella 3N Dark Natural Brown Demi-Permanent Colour
- How To Use Wella Demi-Permanent 3N & 4N At Home !!