£24.95 excl VAT
Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener puts the quick-and-easy into highlighting and all special effects techniques. Create cool or warm tonality as you lighten. Lightens and tones in only 10 minutes. Lightens up to 5 levels and adds neutral/beige tones. Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera. Ideal for dark brown to light blonde hair.
- Ideal for dark brown to light blonde hair
- Lightens and tones in one easy step
- Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera
- Gives healthy-looking highlights
- Works within 10 minutes
Clairol Kaleidocolors Blue Tonal Powder Lightener 227g
Direction of use: Mixing: Mix 4 level scoops of Kaleidocolors with 2 oz. 10 or 20-volume developer. Apply where highlights are wanted. Leave on up to 10 minutes. For relaxed, permed or porous hair, use 10 Volume Pure White Developer. Use any off-the-scalp application. Timing: Pre-heat dryer. Cover head with plastic cap. Process up to 10 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and style.
Caution: When opening canister, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents. For professional use Only. Read all directions before opening and use.
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Brassy Hair !
- Reviewing Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo
- Introducing Redken Colour Extend Magnetic Shampoo
- Review On Olaplex Shampoo No.4 And Conditioner No.5 !
- How To Get Soft Wavy Hair Using Redken Curvaceous Conditioner
- Review On Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother
- Dull To Bold Using Wella 3N Dark Natural Brown Demi-Permanent Colour
- How To Use Wella Demi-Permanent 3N & 4N At Home !!
- How To Professionally Tone Hair Using Wella Demi 7A Medium Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Natural Hair Black Usin Wella 1N Demi-Permanent Color
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.