£15.95 – £49.95 excl VAT
Wella Color Charm’s packaging utilizes a color-coded tonal family system, making shade selection easy! Liquid Permanent Hair Color time tested formulations ensure consistent, predictable results. Liquifuse Technology saturates, penetrates and fuses with the hair to deliver vibrant color that is exceptionally fade resistant. A gentle floral fragrance for a more pleasurable coloring experience.
- Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results
- Excellent gray coverage
- Gentle floral fragrance
- Deep conditioning
Wella Color Charm 12C Ultra Light Blonde Permanent Hair Colour
Direction Of use: To use Wella Color Charm 12C Ultra Light Blonde Permanent Hair Colour , the mixing ratio is 1 part haircolor, 2 parts developer. Lighter than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 15 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes or until color is even. Darker than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 30 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes if additional coverage is needed.
Tips for achieving optimum coverage on gray hair:
- Select a shade level 8 or darker for best coverage; Lighter shades will create a translucent effect.
- Shades from Natural or Gold Family will produce a more natural result with optimum coverage.
- Mix with 20 Volume Well Color Charm Developer
- Apply generously starting at the area with highest percentage of gray or most resistant.
- Process for 30 minute, extend to 45 minutes if needed.
- For better coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray, use a fashion shade from the Red Family and mix with equal parts of Wella Color Charm Natural or Gold shade at the same level.
Other Related Articles
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Brassy Hair !
- Reviewing Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo
- Introducing Redken Colour Extend Magnetic Shampoo
- Review On Olaplex Shampoo No.4 And Conditioner No.5 !
- How To Get Soft Wavy Hair Using Redken Curvaceous Conditioner
- Review On Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother
- Dull To Bold Using Wella 3N Dark Natural Brown Demi-Permanent Colour
- How To Use Wella Demi-Permanent 3N & 4N At Home !!
- How To Professionally Tone Hair Using Wella Demi 7A Medium Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Natural Hair Black Usin Wella 1N Demi-Permanent Color
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.